Uploaded by tvisser on 07/30/2021
University of Vermont campus history
In July 2005, the University of Vermont had its historic Johnson House moved across Main Street to make way for the construction of Dudley H. Davis Student Center in 2007. Originally built in 1806 at the corner of Main Street and University Place, the Johnson House previously had been moved in 1907 up the hill to 590 Main Street to make way for UVM's Morrill Hall. Johnson House now serves as the home of the UVM Gund Institute at 617 Main Street.
Photography and video production by Professor Thomas Visser, UVM History Department.
Comments are closed for this media.